Sunday, April 09, 2006

My Week of Shirking

Here are all 7 of my dolls from the past week. I have only shirked the blogging part of this, not the paper doll part. I have had very little time for are because I have spent every spare minute getting ready for our annual district-wide elementary art show. Yup, no time for art because of art. Huh? Court had a big week, winning the 400 meters in her first track meet and scoring a BEYOOTIFUL goal off a wicked spin move in her first Coed travel soccer match. Whit has had a good sports week, too. They are also both playing aau this weekend. ick - i hate aau basketball - it brings out the worst in people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.