Tuesday, May 30, 2006

May is waning



May is fading away, but it already feels like July around here...so hot and humid. It's only 3 weeks til I go to Arrowmont. I can't wait. I have already started gathering materials I want to take with me. I am thinking of giving myself a challenge within the challenge. I am thinking about challenging myself to use only the materials provided in class and the stuff I bring - NO SHOPPING IN THE ARROWMONT SUPPLY STORE. This would be hard - I live that store. They have so much good stuff and it's right there and I always get so many great ideas while I'm there. It would be a good challenge for a couple of reasons. One is money. I could save the money I usually spend in the store and get a super cool airbrush t-shirt. The other is to stretch myself and see all the possibilities in my materials.

I don't know if I'm gonna do it or not.

No comments: