Friday, August 04, 2006

Catching up



This, on the left, is the doll from August 2, but I couldn't get it to upload. All the parts except the head and arms are from an Anthropologie catalog. Speaking of cute clothes, have you seen the shirts on randomnicole ? So cute. I think I am going to save my quarters for one. I can't decide which one I like best.

Project Runway was a stinker this week. Why do I always love the bad boys? Last season, I was so in love with Santino's work and everybody hated him, from Nina on down the list. This season, it was Keith -so smug and stuck up and just tearing up that first challenge with the first dress he ever made! Okay, so now who do I like? Maybe that blond girl or Robert? I'll have to get over Keith for a week or 2 before I can like anybody else.

The doll on the right is made from a photo of my Grandma, who would have been 80 yesterday. I used the same photo on one of the ATC's in the Little Pink House project in Cloth Paper Scissors. You can see her in the magazine. I know she is getting a big kick out of that and lording it over sisters that SHE's in a magazine and they're not.

No comments: