Saturday, March 18, 2006

Four Dolls



This is a catch-up day of sorts. I haven't missed a day of making apaper doll yet, but I haven't posted anything new since Tuesday. The posting thing is hard for me. Sometimes I hate doing it late at night, when I should go to bed so I won't be so draggy in the mornings and sometimes I just feel like it's a waste of time because I don't really have anything smart or funny to write and I hate to post because I am a terrible typist. I took typing - yes it was called typing - not keyboarding - when I was in high school - when I was a junior, I think. The teacher was called Mr. Bultman. Lester Bultman. He was about 60, I suppose, and wore a bolo tie and had a big gray pompadour hair do. I had too many pals inthe class and I didn't pay attention very well and I just COULD NOT make my fingers do all that stuff from the "home row", so I am doomed to be a hunt and peck typist forever looking at my fingers.

My biscuit is still burnt over Santino losing Project Runway, but I have since read that if you take the prize $$, Project Runway retains the rights and gets the $$ from a percentage of YOUR NAME! Jay McCarroll turned down the prize to stay independent. And I know Santino isn't for sale, so it's probably good that he didn't win.

I think Barney, the purple dinosaur, ruined our country. That, my friend, is a tease. More on this fascinating theory later.

peace, love and paper,

Debbi

No comments: