Sunday, January 09, 2011

College...


Among the Big Stuff that will happen in 2011 is that Whitley will start college. The recruiting process was gutwrenching for all of us. I can't tell you how many nights I woke up with my hands in fists, numb and asleep. We just didn't know how it was going to work out.


Whit's number one thing was playing soccer for four more years. There were lost of schools interested, but it really shook out to four schools: Manchester, Franklin, Earlham and Marian. All of them are private liberal arts colleges. And quite pricey.


Marian entered the sweepstakes late, but they won.




SO exciting to see my kid's name on a college website. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

king jones said...

Thank you that you accomplished the good enough issue close to this topic.
Work station Cranes