by Cheryl to list 6 of my quirks. Here goes:
1. I don't belive in erasing. I'm not saying I don't make mistakes. I draw or write right over them. Erasing is deception. Erasers let you pretend like you never make mistakes.
2. I avoid lined paper like the plague. Lines are for cowards.
3. Hugging makes me uncomfortable.
4. I mentally add up the contents of my shopping cart EVERY time I buy groceries. I usually come within a buck of correct.
5. I do not subscribe to magazines I always buy, crossing county lines to do so. This makes NO sense. I always buy them. I have to travel to another town to buy them. It would be SO much cheaper and easier to just subscribe. I can't do it. It's a problem and I know it.
6. I obsess over the tiniest little exchanges between myself and other people. I go over and over what he or she said and what I said and try to figure out if I could have been misunderstood or if I didn't understand them.
This is Courtney running at her cross country meet Tuesday. She won. Came in second tonight.