Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ramping up for the Holidays

ok, in real life, I'm an elementary art teacher and with scheduling, Thanksgiving and an impending root canal, I have already started my Christmas art projects - santa, elves and all the usual suspects. It's still okay to do traditional Christmas stuff where I live, but the school system just to the north has banned Christmas decorations...BUT I BET THE TEACHERS STILL TAKE CHRISTMAS BREAK FROM SCHOOL! Celebrate Christmas or not, I don't care, I'm just saying pick a side of the fence and go for it - with passion. While I am a Christian, I do not celebrate Dec. 25 as a religious holiday. I once read a like-minded person call it "a holiday, not a holy day" . That's where my head is. As soon as I figure this out, I am going to post some pics of my holiday creations.

Be nice to somebody tomorrow who you don't really like. Just for an experiment in how YOU can change your feelings through your actions.

peace, love and paper,
Debbi

No comments: