Friday, November 02, 2007

Frustration, Transition and Teenagers

This is Courtney. She will be 14 tomorrow. She is getting a North Face jacket. Some pals of ours are having their annual bonfire and hayride tomorrow evening, so I am taking a cake to that - chocolate with chocolate. She's a sassy one, but very good and quite smart. She takes after her daddy in that department.

So that's the teenager bit. Now for the frustration - why am I bothering to blog when I have a deadline in a month and no time to make art. Fun art, new art, the art I have been inspired to make while working on The Book.

I read the new ME Home Companion today. It made me feel sick. Time for a transition of some kind in my art life. Maybe I'm in the midst of it and it's moving so slowly that I can't see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!!!!!

Yummy chocolate cake!!!! Woohoo!!!

We didn't really have much of a bonfire party but we had lots of fireworks at my friends house