Monday, January 22, 2007

Where have I been?


Did you miss me? I haven't posted in so long because every time I thought of something to write I became sickened by the sound of my own voice. I wanted to write about how these cold, dark days bring out the worst in me, how hopeless I feel and how far away spring seems. But everybody probably feels the same way.


Here are my pages from last week. The song is Wind It Up. There is an interview with Gwen in the current Elle magazine and she talks about putting a song from The Sound of Music to a beat. It's like music collage. She sees what she likes and puts it all together. Love that - fearless, letting all your weird hang out.


Both of the girls are now starting on their respective basketball teams. Whit has started almost all year. Court has just worked her way up and now some of the other girls on the team are mad at her. I don't ever want her to feel like she has to apologize for being good at something. I want her to be fearless.

1 comment:

Cheryl Prater said...

I missed you! Welcome back to the Blog-o-sphere. Wind it up!