Sunday, January 15, 2006

Paper Doll No.15

Our Colts lost! Oh, well, Peyton's only 29, and we'll get 'em next year.

I had a wicked headache all day yesterday, most of last night and again this morning. I finally got rid of it, but the medicine made me a little sleepy, so I haven't done too much of anything today, aside from the paper doll.

The sun is shining thru my window and I just love it. These dark months just put me in such a funk. It's as dark as night when I go to school in the mornings and it's dark outside by 6:00pm. I think my favorite day of the year is the first spring day when I have to put on my sunglasses in the car on the way to school. Then I know for sure I have survived another Indiana winter and summer is on the way.

It's time to start signing up for summer classes and workshops. Check out www.penland.org and www.arrowmont.org.


peace, love and paper,
Debbi

No comments: