Sunday, January 22, 2006

Paper Doll No.22



I am having the hardest time settling down to make stuff. I feel all-over-the-place and unable to focus on any one project. I MUST make some progress this week. Sometimes I abandon projects when they don't go exactly the way I want them to. I think knowing what you want is worse than being undecided. I am working on 2 submissions for Somerset Studio on the Paris theme. My goal for this week is to finish one of them super-tight and exactly right. I WILL GET IN THAT MAGAZINE!

I am hooked on dots right now. When does a fancy become a rut?

I am teaching a Valentine art doll class next Sunday at our church. It's a combination of the paper doll and the wire sculptures I was doing a few weeks back , along with fabric ribbon and trim, a la Santino! I 'll post a pic in a few days.

peace, love and paper,

Debbi

No comments: