Sunday, February 18, 2007

I love this color!


I bought these roses on sale for $1.99 at the grocery store. This coral -y orange might be my very favorite color in the whole world. When I have to wait in line at the grocery, sometimes I pick a long line on purpose so I can get caught up on my reading. I would never buy the National Enquirer, but I ain't too proud to read it while I'm waiting. I mean, how else would I know that Jessica Simpson is dating John Mayer - AGAIN! I am so looking forward to the issues coming out next week with the Britney-head-shaving episode. There was a terrible article about how she was trying to get Justin back but now he's BFF with K-fed and they were making fun of her. Um, someone needs to get that girl a memo that she has 2 kids to raise!


When I wrote K-fed, that made me think of Keds. I saw a super cute pair at the mall this afternoon. They were pink and brown stripes and had that deconstructed thing happening. We tried to find XS or S Colts Superbowl hoodies for the girls, but no luck - just XL and XXL. This was the first chance I have had to do any shopping in the last 2 weeks. We went to Wet Seal and I bought them a couple of things for Spring. That store always has so many cute, little, inexpensive things.
The Amazing Race all stars starts tonight. I hope Rob and Amber go home first. Enough of them already. I hope the Hippies are on there. Ta-tow! My American Idol pick is Brandon Rogers. He is my Chris Daughtry of this year. He's like Lenny Kravitz meets John Legend. I adore John Legend. He's on my ipod.

No comments: