Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's warm today,but...


it's Indiana in the spring, so the weather will be a roller coaster for the next six weeks or so. I don't know how many times friends of mine have gone to Florida for the week and the weather has been nicer here. Went shoppping after church. Picked up a few things for the girls. Mommy got some a dress and a couple of tops, cheap at the Tanger outlet.

I feel almost obligated to stay up late tonight since I don't have to get up in the morning, but I doube I'll see 11:00pm. Did you watch Peyton on SNL last night? Isn't he a doll? So much better than Tom Brady. Tom Brady WISHES he was Peyton Manning. Have you ever watched that show Cold Case? I never want to, but it always sucks me in and I have to see how it ends. I am back to reading The Memory Keepers Daughter. I haven't picked it up in over a month. I was reading today in the car. There was a passage in there that gave me goosebumps. I hope to finish it this week.

No comments: